If you attempted to invoice one or more claims to an Office Ally payer from your account between 9/1-9/4/2019, these claims did not transmit to the clearinghouse and will require action on your part.
To locate Office Ally claims that did not leave the application, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Filing and select CMS-1500.
- Please use the following filters:
- Claim Submit Date: 09/01/2019 to 09/04/2019
- Show: Uncheck all colored boxes except Blue.
- The submissions that populate represent claims that were invoiced to an Office Ally payer.
- If this payer requires EDI approval for Availity that has yet to be received, please submit these claims via Print & Mail if the payer allows. To print the claims, select the PDF icon to the left of the submission.
- If you need to send the claim(s) back to the insurance invoicing area, click on each service date displayed to the right of the submission.
- Then, select Send Back to Insurance Invoice from the Editing Session window.
Reminder: These submissions never left the application. All claims will require action in order to be submitted to the designated payer.
Article is closed for comments.