What is it?
Box 1 is where the health insurance coverage type is selected. There are seven plan types to choose from.
What option does each plan type mark?
|Group Health Plan
|Medicare Part B
All Other Plan Types
Note: To make this change permanent, you must update this information directly in WebPT. Otherwise, the next time you save in WebPT, the information entered there will flow over and overwrite any changes you've made.
To manually change the Plan Type:
- Navigate to Clients > Client List.
- Edit the desired client using the icon.
- Edit the corresponding insurance card using the icon.
- In the Policy Info section, use the Plan Type drop-down to select the Plan Type.
- Select Apply Edits.
Note: This will update the Plan Type for all clients with this insurance the next time their chart is updated. This can include adding documentation or editing patient information.
- Under Insurance Manager on the left-hand side, select Display Insurance.
- Locate the patient's insurance, using filters if needed, and select Edit.
- Use the Type drop-down to make your selection.
- Select Edit Insurance.
Loop 2000B, Segment SBR09