The Back-ups page allows you to perform local backups of your Therabill data. Members need to initiate these backups as Therabill does not automatically do so.
It is also recommended that you run any desired reports and client statements in PDF or CSV versions.
Information that is available for a backup includes:
- Clients/Patients (Standalone)
- Only works if you use the Documentation tab on the Session. Does not work for WebPT EMR notes or scanned/uploaded notes.
- Schedule (Standalone)
Create a Backup
- Navigate to Admin > Back-ups.
- Locate the category you want to create a backup for.
- Select Backup. Note: Backups are stored in the system for 30 days.
- When you return to this screen, click View Backups under the desired category.